Your little deer is just a total darling! I love that you left your card totally CAS to showcase this little beauty. Thanks for joining Loll and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo x
Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
6 opmerkingen:
This is adorable, Marianne! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CAS Christmas!
Well, isn't that just the cutest little deer, Marianne! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas - Woodland Creatures! Julia xx
Sweet reindeer, Marianne!! That little guy makes me happy. Adorable and wonderfully CAS design! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
Your little deer is just a total darling! I love that you left your card totally CAS to showcase this little beauty. Thanks for joining Loll and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo x
Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
A wonderful CAS card Marianne featuring this cute little reindeer and the banner sentiment fiinishes it beautifully. x
Een reactie posten